3kw Electric Fan Heater – 110v
£1,175.00 + VAT
The robust freestanding HGI Fan Heater is ideal for heating large spaces and can be used in factories, warehouses, workshops, marine vessels, stables, barns, sheds, garages or in any other large commercial or industrial space. Lightweight and portable, it is also ideal for use on construction sites as well as being used for climate control, drying paint and plaster, anti-condensation and frost protection.
The IP54 rating of the heater provides tough protection against splashing water and dust and the galvanised housing protects against corrosion. The weatherproof housing and stainless steel heating elements ensure longevity and that the heater can be used outdoors.
The metal tubular frame provides stability when placed directly on the floor and when transported. The HGI fan heater can also be fitted with additional wall brackets should wall mounting be required (purchased separately).
Built-in controls include a thermostat and five-position switch to control the heat output and fan speed. It is also compatible with additional time controls and thermostats.
- Suitable for tough environments with IP54 rating
- Integrated capillary type thermostat
- Built-in five position switch to control heat output and speed
- Over-temperature cutout at a fixed setpoint of 165°C
- Anti-corrosion stainless steel heating elements
- Galvanised housing power coated in RAL5003
- Robust tubular frame for floor positioning